I’ve been lazy all week. Forgive me.
Last night I decided to work on this print rather than going to bed. I did go to bed eventually though.
This is a lith print developed with Rollei Lith developer and plenty of ‘old brown’. Out of the 3 or 4 prints I made, this is the one that’s closest to the original black and white print. I had another print that was basically all brown with a slight of orange tint. It looks like a picture ad from Victorian era. It was definitely very interesting but it wasn’t exactly what I wanted.
I feel very much like a mad scientist when I do lith printing.
Happy Sunday everyone!